Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
2. Although a lot of movies are fiction, you can still learn from some of them so pay attention!!! :) [sword]
3. Animal movies ALWAYS make me bawl; don't ask me why!!! [dog]
4. The problem with most of the younger generation of today is that they didn't grow up watching movies in the dark and using their imaginations to fill in the blanks. Psychological impact is far more mind bending than watching people being butchered while the sun is out in broad daylight! Hey kids try this; sit at home one night in the dark with some friends of course, pop some popcorn, and then watch a scary movie! [evil4]
5. I've had the distinct pleasure of working with Didi Conn's father (Frenchie from Grease and the secretary of Benson). Didi, thank you for the autographed pics of you from Grease for my son! I've also had the pleasure of meeting Dennis Quaid when they were filming a movie here in my city in the 90's.
6. A lot of stores have $5 movie sections; Walmart,Target, Big Lots,K-mart, Ross, Walgreens, etc..Some places to look for movies online are: Amazon, CDUniverse, oldies.com, Ioffer, e-bay, movies unlimited; deepdiscount.com, daedalususbooks.com, raremoviedvd; overstock.com, hotmoviesale.com, critics choice video; fye.com; turner classic movies; -just to name a few!!! :) [cooldance2]
7. And, finally, the most important fact of all: I don't care what anybody says about a movie that I like; if I like it I'm getting it, it's as simple as that! I won't go to bed and cry myself to sleep because I like it and somebody else doesn't. [sad3][jump8]
Have a great day all! And enjoy the movies that entertain YOU! :) [cheers]
Stephanie Turner as the pop princess is a hoot!!!!!!
OMG! This young lady was amazing in this movie! LOL! How many of you mature people have actually run into the younger generation that acts like this? I mean look at what the young kids have out there for role models - this type of girl! LMAO! Kudos for her acting - she should have been noticed for this terrific performance - lol - "I love watching really really old movies like Benji and Grease and the Little Mermaid!" LOL!!! Regarding the significance of Roe Vs Wade - "Oh I don't support boxing - I think it's too violent!" LOL! With only a few minutes of being on this movie, this talented performer, I'm sure, will go a long way in her career! The best to you Stephanie!!! Keep up the laughs!
Pure, simple, sexy, the best!
Wow! What a roller-coaster ride of a movie! One of the BEST James Bond! I'm truly sorry that George didn't make another one - he's great as Bond! What else makes this movie unique is that there are no technological terrorist things going on - it's simple and understandable! Love the two scenes of being chased down the mountains on skis by the baddies! Telly is one of the best bad guys! And, of course, the only movie with a REAL lady love! The music is just awesome, no other way to describe it! You know the baddies are coming when you hear it! Wish you did a few more! If you haven't watched this one - do so! You won't be disappointed!
YOU KNOW IT'S ONE OF THE BEST WHEN BROSNAN HAS TO PUT THIS GUY DOWN. Sounds like a lot of jealousy going on and honestly, Pierce is not one of the best; he's more of a snob with his nose up in the air; he makes Bond look like a dead fish out of water; no character at all. Sean - you are the first, suave, handsome and sophisticated. Roger, your charming sense of humor showed another side of Bond. Timothy - those cool green eyes with your suave ways are the most!
The Magic of Lassie (1978)
I grew up with Lassie
Unfortunately, this film came out at the time when families were really pulling apart and it seems that nobody wanted to sit with mom and dad and watch a family film. We grew up with a collie and, of course, what do you think her name was? I first saw this film on HBO and my good friend, a real hard core kind of person, was sitting with me bawling her eyes out! I have tons of Lassie movies and of course this was also added to my collection! I never get tired of Lassie, but then again, I grew up in the era of only three TV stations and we learned to appreciate what we had then. James Stewart did a fine job in this movie and because it was one of his last ones, of course I cherish it! Just watch it on a day you feel like crying; I guarantee it will bring the tears down your face....