The Twilight Zone (2019– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
Sex & Nudity
- A woman wears a very low cut top revealing much cleavage and the sides of her breasts.
- Episode 6: A man and women are seen having sex though a small window. You can see part of the woman's breasts and the mans back. It is hard to see since the window is fogged, but it is still visible.
Violence & Gore
- Show consists of multiple uses of the f-word, sh*t, a**, and b*tch
- A man points both his middle fingers up.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Violence and peril is usually presented in every episode. Something frightening or violent is usually at the heart of every episode.
- Every episode has undertones or overtones reflecting on heavy topics of discussion that currently exist in our society. (Ex: Racism, Terrorism, Mental Illness). The realism of the topics could be upsetting or frightening to some.