After being sent to Hollywood to cover Fashion Week for the Daily Bugle, Peter Parker fatefully crosses paths with none other than Mary Jane Watson. And after immediately being smitten with... See full summary »
My recommendation to watch this fan film against bullying, those powerful girls show how to fight the bullying just the way they know. My congratulations for the Director and all actors special greetings to blossom... (Lindsay Bean)
Sci-fi thriller. Set in the near future, LIA (the perfect killing machine) is sent into a war zone to eradicate the rebel threat. But when a sneak attack EMP blast shuts down her CPU, LIA is captured by the resistance and reprogrammed to think and feel.Written by
This is the perfect movie for you to watch... IF...
1. If you know nothing at all about movies.
2. If you think dumb movies are perfect for a movie night.
3. If you are part of the crew and have no shame.
4. If you lock yourself in a room with nothing else, but a copy of this bad movie.
5. If you believe in "favorable", fake reviews.
The acting is terrible, laughable, incoherent, ridiculous, with horrendous special effects, and guns probably bought in the dollar store.
...I think I made my point, this is a bad, dull attempt for a movie, inspired by "The Terminator". So without more "Ifs", I am signing off.
Since my review hurt the susceptibility of the guy that proclaims "Huge movie fan! Love indies as much as Hollywood!" well I do not want to get personal, I do not have anything to prove, If I am call a "troll" for giving an honest review , so let it be!
Anyway I felt like editing my review omitting the "ifs"... where to start.
6. Of course! ... whatever name to disguise this "Perfect: Android Rising / Battledroid / Terminator Rising " I agree: "it is nothing like "The Terminator"! that is impossible!, never the less, one of it's titles is: "Terminator Rising "
"Juvenile"? I'll take it as a compliment. Now let's go Back to the movie in question: this movie is so bad that makes "Eve of Destruction" (1991) a masterpiece, at the very least in that movie I had the pleasure of enjoying the acting of Gregory Hines.
Thankfully the other reviewer, gives the whole description of the movie, and to describe an "emotional performance" see "Alpha Dog" (2006) , "Just Another Love Story" (2007) , "The World According to Garp" (1982)...no? do you want cyborgs ? I have a good one!... The one where a cyborg melts itself in front of Sarah and John Connor!
95 of 113 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
| Report this