A gay Brit living in New York is deprived of his immigration status, and risks losing his family and life in the U.S. He marries his lesbian best friend to remain in the country and stay with his family, but things get complicated when he meets the love of his life and is forced to make an impossible choice.
David W Ross
Two Words Can Change Everything
Did You Know?
- Winner David W Ross "Rising Film Star Award" Miami Gay & Lesbian Film Festival 2013
- Winner "Best of the Fest" Palm Springs International Film Festival 2013
- Winner "Audience Award" Bloomington Pride Film Festival
- Winner David W Ross "Rising Film Star Award" QFest 2012
- Winner "Best Feature Film" Long Beach QFilm Festival 2012
- Winner "Best Drama" Atlanta Out On Film 2012
- Winner "Audience Award" Seattle Gay and Lesbian Film Festival 2012
- Winner "Audience Award" Pittsburgh Reel Q - Spotlight Film 2012
Biceps is not connected to flexor digitorum superficialis. See more
I do believe in fate. I do believe in family. I believe in telling the truth... and that your actions have consequences. I do believe in that you could turn for one second and miss a lifetime. That you *can* connect. That you should follow your heart. I believe in not giving up on what you think matters and what's worth fighting for. I do.
References Green Card
She's My Man
Written by Babydaddy
(as Scott Hoffman) and Jake Shears
Performed by Scissor Sisters See more