Estranged (I) (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 21 items
Sex & Nudity
- A woman is seen being washed by another woman (non-sexual). Her bare shoulders and shins are clearly seen; her pubic region is obscured by water and shadow.
- A woman's upper torso is seen clothed only in a bra.
- A clothed couple lie in bed. He caresses up her inner thigh toward her crotch, but she stops him. He kisses her neck.
- A buttock and leg are seen from the side; a man touches that region with his hand.
- Sexual dialogue.
- A woman is raped. While there is no nudity, her suffering is apparent.
- A woman is drying another woman's naked body. Her back is completely bare and you see part of her buttock.
- Sexual crimes and menacing are a central theme of this movie.
Violence & Gore
- Non-gory dead animals.
- Grisly gun violence.
- A knifing occurs, but the penetration is not shown.
- Slaps, a beating with a metal rod, and eyelashes are ripped out.
- Multiple killings, both on- and off-screen.
- A rape.
- A woman's pregnant belly is struck twice.
- "F----" is used every few minutes or so. "Suck my c-ck," "bulls---" and other rude language.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Recreational smoking and drinking.
- A person is drugged repeatedly to keep that person under control.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The purpose of the movie is suspense.
- People are often shown suffering.
- Besides the actual violence, people, including a fetus, are put in peril.