Transporter: The Series (2012–2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
- Some suggestive sexual content and innuendo. There is some female nudity. Breasts and bottoms. Some long and somewhat strong scenes of sex as the series continues.
Violence & Gore
- The violence is pretty strong and prolonged but the bloody/graphic nature of it is not as bad. While you see lots of kicks and punches, throws and killing, there is very little blood apart from the odd occasion.
- very strong language - A lot of f-words per episode. Some milder profanity such as shit is also used but not repetitive.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some scenes of alcohol consumption after a long day and champagne in hotel rooms
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Fighting scenes are somewhat very intense and strong which might disturb younger viewers.