Christopher and His Kind (2011 TV Movie)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 19 items
Sex & Nudity
- The TV film revolves around homosexuality in 1930s Berlin, so discussions are very frank.
- Two male friends lay in a bed, with their chests seen. One starts to give the other a hand-job, but the scene is cut very quickly afterwards.
- A young man gets up from a older man's bed and his penis is seen.
- A man and a rent-boy are seen passionately making out in the back of a seedy underground gay bar. They start having sex, but like before, the scene is shown very quickly.
- The same man and rent-boy are seen later on having passionate sex in the man's bed. Their nudity are obscured by bed covers, but they are seen shirtless. They moan very loudly and the scene is rather graphic.
- After a brief fight, the rent-boy performs oral sex on the man next to a train station. The scene cuts quickly and is shown from a distance.
- An older man is seen shirtless getting whip by a different man in a seemingly gimp outfit. People spy on them through a door.
Violence & Gore
- A man punches a rent-boy in the face.
- A riot starts and people burn down places.
- A woman is seen dying.
- When the older man gets whipped, he seems to be in pain.
- The word "c**t" is heard once, used in a sexual manner.
- Other mild profanities, like "bastard" and "shit". "Fuck" is heard once.
- One name-calling referring to homosexuality is heard once.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The main characters are seen smoking frequently.
- Drinks once and a while.
- No drugs.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- As the film goes on, it gets more intense.
- Nazi culture might upset some viewers.