Good Luck Charlie (2010–2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 17 items
Sex & Nudity
- A controversial episode in 2014 called "Down a Tree" features 2 lesbian moms with their little daughter. This is the first time Disney Channel introduced homosexual themes in their kids Disney Channel show.
- Kissing between adults and teenagers.
- Mentions of pregnancy and contractions.
- Amy gives birth twice in the show, the second time more revealing than the first.
- Occasional references to sex.
- In "Snow Show" PJ has no clothes on in one scene, and he's covering his stuff with a ski. When he turns around, the special effects guys added in underwear.
Violence & Gore
- References to violent accidents.
- One scene shows a women with scratches all over her face, blood is shown. (Played for laughs)
- In "Dance Off", Teddy throws a pizza like a frisby at a girl that was about to ask out her crush.
- Usage of name calling (idiot, dumb, jerk, stupid, etc.) And a boy is contently making bodily related humor/refrences about his dad.
- In one episode, Teddy tells her dad that her uncle Mel used a reference which meant "kiss my ass".
- In "Teddy on Ice", they talk about Charlie saying a cus word most of the episode, but it was never revealed. In the car, Amy says it after getting mad, but the horn was honked, so it was blocked out.
- In the season 1 finale, Teddy gets flipped off while she is driving Mrs.Dabney around, but it doesn't reveal who flipped her off, and we don't see it.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Nursing references, a little bit of accidents requiring alcohol use.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- In one scene Charlie falls right out of her father's hands, coming down, and is implied that she almost could have died if her father didn't miraculously catch her.
- Other intense scenes every now and then.
Violence & Gore
- Amy Duncan, the mother, experience gruesome allergy symptoms in a vacation episode, due to being "cursed."