Bully (2006 Video Game)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 18 items
Sex & Nudity
- a guy tells another to go in the girls dorm he says that he isn't
- Also you are not the bully in this game you are after the bully
- The game allows you to kiss female students but this is not explicit at all could be in a e10
- The female students in the game wear knee high skirts
- The reason why the rating states that there is sexual themes in the game is because of the ability to kiss students in the game. There is no actual act of sex, sexual dialogue or nudity in the game
Violence & Gore
- Mainly fistfights, but you can also use weapons such as a fire extinguisher. There is no blood or killing.
- People can be injured with fireworks and small explosives, but they do not die. They simply get knocked out, and eventually, they are revived at the nurses office.
- Mild uses of words like damn, hell, and bastard. About as much a real school tends to have.
- There are a few homosexual jokes such as "what dress are you wearing today." Or "she's more man then you are." May be offensive to homosexuals although that's the worse it gets
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There is a mission where you need to find pills for a homeless person.
- You can see adults and students smoking cigarettes, but your character cannot engage in any drug related activities
- Beer is referenced a few times but it is never used.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- If this game was a TV series, It'd probaly be rated TV-14-LV.
- Some scenes show you getting chased by bullies and maybe sometimes teachers.
- Some violence scenes may be intense to some players.
- Your player in the game is not a Bully as some people may think. The game is about your character being bullied
- If the game was a movie, it would probably be Rated PG-13 for thematic elements and violence involving bullying, crude humor throughout, language and some suggestive material -all involving teens.
- Near the end of the game, Gary calls a girl a whore.