Jim Gaffigan: Beyond the Pale (2006 TV Special)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
Sex & Nudity
- A reference to women dressing like prostitutes on Halloween.
- A mild reference to prostitution: "I can't believe I'm paying for sex on my birthday."
- A joke about shooting porn being the only time one has to wear a robe.
- A joke about a topless woman.
- A joke about Jim not being able to handle pregnancy because he wouldn't be able to have sex with a man unless they looked like him ("Jim-on-Jim action!")
Violence & Gore
- 6 uses of 'crap', 5 uses of 'ass' and 'hell', 3 uses of 'damn', 1 use each of 'bitch', 'pussy', and 'bastard'. One joke involving Mary and Joseph refers to "Jesus Christ!" as a double meaning ("Oh, you already know him?")
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A few jokes refer to drunkenness. One refers to a cigarette, and another refers to 'burning a bush' (Gaffigan puts his fingers to his lips to signify the meaning). Not glamorized.