Perfect Stranger (2007)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 18 items
|MPAA||Rated R for sexual content, nudity, some disturbing violent images and language|
Sex & Nudity
- A dead woman is shown nude, breast and pubic area are briefly seen.
- A woman is shown changing, her back is showing and a small part of her breast is exposed (no nipples). She is then putting on her panties, but don't show any further.
- One brief sex scene without nudity. There is thrusting and moaning from both the man and woman, along with some non-graphic "dirty talk."
- On another scene, some nude pictures are seen on the wall and on the computer screen.
- Flashbacks of implied incest committed by a woman's apparent father/stepfather as he approaches/scares her in the bathroom.
Violence & Gore
- A man has a one-sided fight with another man, literally throwing him across the room.
- A woman stabs a man to death. We don't see the actual stabbing, but we see the victim's reaction, and afterwards we briefly see the man, dead, with the knife in his chest (some blood).
- A man is about to punch a woman in a car, but stops himself.
- In the body identification scene, a badly deformed nude woman is depicted.
- A woman whacks a man in the nose with golf club, he stumbles up against the wall and blood sprays out all over the wall. We later see his nose with blood dripping from it.
- 45 F-words, 22 sexual references, 18 scatological terms, 6 anatomical terms, 8 mild obscenities, name-calling (stupid, freak), 1 religious profanity, 4 religious exclamations.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- People drink alcohol in several bar and party scenes.
- A man and a woman drink shots of alcohol in a bar (they both seem drunk)
- A woman drinks beer in several scenes.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- This movie, being a thriller, has a few fairly strong and jumpy moments. It's more suspenseful than anything.
- The scenes where a dead woman is seen are disturbing.
- The implied incest+pedophilia subplot might upset some people.
- The twist may be unsettling to some.