The Silver Chalice (1954)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
- Mild dialogue and some risque outfits are pretty much as bad as it gets.
- We see a woman's back from a distance while she is bathing, and we see her wrapped in a towel afterwards, but no critical areas are visible.
- One woman is viewed as something of a seductress, kissing various men and wearing slightly immodest clothing that reveals mild cleavage and bits of her legs.
Violence & Gore
- Some action scenes which modern audiences will find more laughable than intense, but might give younger viewers a slight scare.
- A woman has her head chopped off as part of a magic trick (obviously a dummy), but it turns out that she is just fine afterwards.
- Some sword-play with stabbings that are fairly fake (passing the sword under the elbow and such tricks).
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some mild alcohol use.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Younger viewers (under age 6), may find some scenes slightly intense.