“The Company has investigated the claims made into Mr. Calloway’s conduct and he and the Company have mutually agreed to part ways,” Warner Brothers said in a statement Wednesday.
Reps for Calloway did not immediately respond to TheWrap’s request for comment Wednesday. He has previously denied the accusations.
Also Read: Mario Lopez Walks Back 'Ignorant and Insensitive' Comments About Parents of Transgender Kids
Calloway was suspended from “Extra” in February after seven women accused him of sexual misconduct. Mario Lopez, Renee Bargh and Tanika Ray are the current hosts of “Extra.”
In January, two anonymous women told The Daily Beast the TV personality had forced himself on them in separate incidents.
The first woman filed an “aggravated sexual assault” complaint with the West Orange Police