- (1960) Prior to "Hello, Dolly!", she had also created the title role in the long-running Off-Broadway musical "Little Mary Sunshine".
- (1996) Played the ladies' hat shop proprietress Irene Malloy in the original Broadway production of "Hello, Dolly!" with Carol Channing.
- (October 16, 1961) She played Annie Sullivan in William Gibson's play, "The Miracle Worker," at the Hanna Theatre in Cleveland, Ohio with Donna Zimmerman (Helen Keller); Douglas Herrick; Laurinda Barrett; C.M. Gampel; Sharane McCurry; Perry Greene; Javotte Sutton Greene; Thomas Connolly; Alice Yourman; Frank Shaw Stevens; Lorraine Abate; Laurie Millar; Annette Hunt; and Stanley Greene in the cast. George Jenkins was set designer. Ruth Morley was costume designer. Arthur Penn was director. Martin Tashe and Fred Coe were producers.
- (1962) She acted in William Gibson's play, "The Miracle Worker," at the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, New Jersey with Donna Zimmerman in the cast. Porter Van Zandt was director.
- (1962) She acted in Rick Besoyan's musical, "Little Mary Sunshine," at the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, New Jersey with G. Woods and Gary Oakes in the cast. Robert Moore was director.
- (August 1962) She acted in William Gibson's play, "The Miracle Worker," at the Ogunquit Playhouse in Ogunquit, Maine.
- (April 16 to June 28, 1992) She acted in Terrence McNally's play, "It's Only a Play," in presented by the Center Theatre Group/Ahmanson at the James A. Doolittle (University of California) Theatre in Los Angeles, California with Paul Benedict, Zeljko Ivanek, Dana Ivey, Sean O'Bryan, David Pierce, Charles Nelson Reilly and Doris Roberts in the cast. John Tillinger was director.