- (1987-88) Print advertisement for Cuervo Tequila.
- (2002) Print advertisement for The Gap clothing store.
- (1996) She narrated the Patrick Cassidy "Famine Remembrance," a requiem commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Irish famine, performed by the The St. Patrick's Cathedral Choir (as St. Patrick's Cathedral Orchestra and Choir) under John-Michael Caprio, performed at St. Patrick's Cathedral, Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA.
- (1991) Music video (performing as her character of "Morticia Addams" from The Addams Family (1991) films) for "Addams Groove" by M.C. Hammer
- Wrote the tribute for imprisoned Burmese human rights activist Aung San Suu Kyi's inclusion in Time magazine's "100 Most Influential People in the World" (Heroes & Pioneers section / May 12, 2008).
- (November 2013) Release of her memoir, "A Story Lately Told: Coming of Age in Ireland, London and New York", published by Scribner, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, a subsidiary of CBS Corporation, Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA.
- (April 2017) TV commercial, featuring Mark Wahlberg and Anjelica Huston, for AT&T Internet.
- (May 1, 1969 - June 14, 1969) Hamlet, written by William Shakespeare; directed by Tony Richardson; with Francesca Annis (performing Ophelia); Nicol Williamson (performing Hamlet); and many others, including Anjelica Huston (performing as a member of the Ensemble); on Broadway, at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA. (52 performances, no previews)